Breath-taking views of the Alpine summits and all the way to the Adriatic coast
After three to four hours we land in Italy where a good pizzeria is never far away. Here in the south spring is often already in the air, yet the white peaks of the Dolomites in the distance are witness to winter. After landing, we proceed with the traditional ballooning “baptism”. Once our accompanying vehicle has arrived, we transfer to our accommodation and the day concludes with a meal together. The return trip takes place the following morning.Information for passengers:
- You must be fit and have no medical restrictions regarding high altitudes.
- Wear warm winter clothes, especially sturdy, waterproof shoes.
- Flights are arranged at short notice (two days in advance). Are you free on weekdays too?
- We will do will do our utmost to find a date that suits you.
- Your reservation is important to us!
Included in the price of your Alpine crossing is your overnight stay, dinner, traditional sparkling wine ”baptism“, certificate, transfer from landing point to the lift-off point (by bus or train), insurance, taxes and other fees.